The internet home business scam… I should thank them, in a way.
If not because of clicking the numerous links and researching about some that were worth further pursuit, I wouldn’t come to know more about affiliate marketing, a way to make money online. It was Rosalind Gardner’s e-book “The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 In One Year Selling Other People’s Stuff Online,” that introduced me to the subject and inspired me to start my own effort.
The book is worth every cent I spent. I like it. A lot. Here’s why:
- Ms. Gardner wrote it for a complete beginner, but the pro’s can learn from it just as much. She took care for not writing in technical terms or using jargons that went unexplained in plain English – there is a glossary at the end of the book.
- The book is written for practical purposes with tons of ‘how-to’ instructions.
- Ms. Gardner paid attention to fine details associated with affiliate marketing. She even has a section dedicated to using computer short-cuts to automate our day-to-day computer routines.
- The book does not only elaborate how to start affiliate marketing, but also how to manage and to grow the business. This approach impresses me, since it prominently shows Ms. Gardner’s effort to help others to succeed in this venture.
- Ms. Gardner’s book is loaded with the lessons she herself learned, so the readers, like myself, can rest assure that the information contained therein is filtered from “things-that-don’t-work-although-they-sound-good.” That way, we don’t do the mistakes she has done in the past. For example, she explained why it is better not to use free hosting.
- The last and most important reason: I learned a great deal about affiliate marketing and got useful tips and tricks on how to succeed, that is, to earn enough cash flow and achieve financial independence.
It’s all about putting the information to actions now, and become another witness to the success of Ms. Gardner’s experience.
Click here to read more…